Thursday, September 4, 2008

This one is for the Hop-Stepper.

My routine is completely out of whack. It is nearly 4 o'clock, and I have yet to begin today's search for a job. I woke up this morning with a plan and good intentions, but I had an unexpected visitor. We ended up talking about a lot of different things, and, before I knew it, I was behind schedule. (Wait... you cannot really have a schedule when you have nowhere to be and/or nothing specific to do.)

On a side note... if you are going out with someone that does not want the same things out of life that you want, you should probably cut your losses while you are ahead. I keep trying to explain this to my friends, but they seem to miss the message. Maybe if it is in writing, it will help them learn this life lesson.

I just finished watching Smart People. Ideally, I would have rated it a 2.75, but since that is not an option, I generously rounded it up to 3 stars. Unfortunately, I was unable to get to the mailbox before the mail lady made her rounds. I guess that means that I will be without an additional movie for the weekend; my Netflix addiction will have to be satisfied by something else.

Less than one month until I leave for New York... I really need a change of scenery.

4 comments:

  1. are you on the hamburger cooker's schedule..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh? The hamburger cooker's schedule? What are you talking about?

    ReplyDelete
  3. See? Smart People failed to deliver. Eh.....

    Um....going to New York? Para que?






    ps. number free. whew!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the advice. Better late than never... right?

    ReplyDelete