Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A few things...

1. I am so happy that Entourage is back.

2. I might love Edward Burns.

3. I bookmarked a list of the most random jobs ever today.

Now, I will elaborate.

Regarding the first point, the show rules. If you don't watch it, you should. Adrian Grenier definitely makes my top 5. I cannot wait until Sunday -- I have something to look forward to each week.

As for the second point, I watched Purple Violets last night, which I gave a 3-star rating, and was reminded of how awesome Edward Burns is.

Finally, today's search resulted in the following collection of jobs: A domestic legal fellow for a non-profit advocacy group; a human rights program associate; a strategic research analyst; and an assistant research editor for a travel magazine. I am designating tomorrow as application day. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. 1. good luck. the majority of those jobs actually seem suited to you.

    2. who is edward burns?

    3. what have you ranked >3?

    4. I FIGURED IT OUT. If, at all possible, you can do this, you should..... If you for example wish to rate a movie a 3.25, somehow rank it four times: three threes and one four. Therefore the total rank you have allotted is 3.25, see? Can you do that?

    5. probably not......

    ReplyDelete