Friday, September 5, 2008

The hippie that drives me crazy...

Thank goodness it's Friday. It seemed like a good thing to say, but I don't really mean it. Every day is part of a weekend when you live a life of leisure. Don't get me wrong, though -- it's not all leisure, all the time.

Today, for example, I had to do a round of research, which the hippie assigned as "another urgent task." Copying and pasting names and contact information hardly seems urgent. In fact, all it seems is tedious, boring, and mind-numbing. After three and a half hours, I had to stop. I thought that I might lose it. The hippie is the worst. I want to quit, but I can't because I need the money. Being broke sucks.

This is the shortest post ever. I am too hungry to think or type.

3 comments:

  1. totally stick that guy in the lame-o club

    ReplyDelete
  2. go have a slice of lasagna pizza. the world will be a slightly better place.

    and you want to know what your problem is? you work for hippies. that's your problem.

    ReplyDelete