Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I hate Halloween and the aftermath.

As you should all know, I really hate Halloween. Gina wanted to have a creepy Halloween party, and it gave me an excuse to make this:


The party was crazy and chaotic, and, despite the fact that everyone had fun, I hated my life. It looked like an explosion went off in the middle of my house. Mind you, we have had parties in the past with more guests that we had on Halloween, and it was never this bad. Needless to say, I'm glad that it's over.

In the days that followed, we were busy cleaning and entertaining our house guests (people that traveled to attend the party). It felt like a non-stop party. We went out to dinner on Saturday and had a mock football party on Sunday -- that's another thing that I hate: FOOTBALL. The house might not ever be clean.

On Monday, I went to see Eagle Eye. It was more confusing than you can imagine at the beginning, but it all made sense eventually. I liked it a lot even though it was not what I expected at all. I might not have known what I was getting myself into because I had no idea what it was about beyond the general premise of Big Brother watching us all.

I woke up way too early on Tuesday to take Nick to the airport. Then, I picked up Gina and rocked my vote.

After it was all said and done, I was exhausted. I'm still trying to catch up on sleep, missed shows a la TiVo, and Netflix.

Until tomorrow...

3 comments:

  1. The party was fun, although I definitely could've done without the high schoolesque tool asses screaming "YAGER BOMBS!" Yeah we get it - you drink, so do the rest of us, big freaking whoop - you're not cool. That sucks that you had to clean up after the party; the house was pretty trashed. Next party should definitely be 25 and up, underagers are tools with something to prove. I also hate football! It's not entertaining at all! Ask Jenny why she took all those weird angled, candid pics of me; I want them all destroyed! I look like a fat triple chinned three toed sloth in them!

    ReplyDelete