Thursday, April 2, 2009

Skate or die?

Maybe the subject line is a little intense, or maybe the skateboard cake made me a little nostalgic.

Speaking of nostalgia, the other night, after the Astrea Corp. show, Frank said that he felt like we were hanging out in the Cheers parking lot. I told him that I wished we were; then, we could go grab a slice at Casola's and would not have ended up going to Peter Pan Diner (or as Jasper loves to call it, The Pan). I miss Cheers. I miss going to shows multiple nights out of the week. I miss the scene. Ahhh, those were the days.

Now, instead of going to shows, I bake cakes.

This is my life. It's too depressing to even type about (at this moment).

2 comments:

  1. soo, i tried to comment on this friday night but the computer i was on was seriously not cooperating. i apologize.

    on a lighter note, i love the skateboard cake! and its kind of cool that the person's name you made it for looks like of like "vans". lol. very fitting.

    and as per the previous post, what is this i hear about a cake contest? you entered one? oh my gosh! tell me allllllllllllllllll about it!

    ReplyDelete